Thursday, February 13, 2014

Get Ready With Me Day & Night Looks| Valentine 's Day Collab with Onika R

So in this video I teamed up with one of my favorite youtubers and we did a day and a night look for Valentine's Day. I wanted to change the game a little bit and go dark and dangerous as opposed to the normal cute girl. This can also be called a Caribbean collab because the Beauty Guru that I teamed up with is from Guyana. She has such a beautiful accent and I was so happy to work with her. I really take pride in working with amazing people and I thank all that have worked with me thus far and helped me to get to the place I am today. I look forward to working with many more amazing talented youtubers in the future and push my talents even further...

Happy Valentines Day folks

"Stay Fabulous, Live Free & Soar Limitless"

~Samore Love

www.youtube.com/shortyde86

No comments:

Post a Comment