Sunday, May 18, 2014

Comparing Loreal Turquoise Crush & Blackest black mascara (review & demo)

Hey #SamoreLoveBugz i actually recorded this video a while ago but due to schedule didn't get a chance to actually make it public until now. In this video I am comparing Loreal black and Loreal Turquoise Crush mascara. I really love this brand because it gives me volume and length i such a sucker for long lashes but I rarely wear false lashes which is why I love love love this mascara and totally recommend it to all of you. p.s sorry I was a bit out of focus when I was doing the comparison... Well, please check out the video give a thumbs up if you like these types of video, share on any social network and also subscribe to my channel if you haven't yet done so. I appreciate all the support... #SamoreLoveBugz RULE!!!
http://bit.ly/1hVtB4f

No comments:

Post a Comment