Friday, October 18, 2013

Get Ready With Me featuring @NickiMinaj affordable Collection" in Kmart

I decided to check out the new Nicki Minaj Collection which is available at Kmart stores. I love the fact that this clothing line does not leave us feeling used and abused at the end of the purchase. I walked in to the store on 34th Street and I was truly pleasantly surprised. I really enjoyed a lot of the pieces that were on display. Everything there was what Nicki Minaj would wear but ofcourse a fraction of the price.I will definitely get more from her collection really soon. I love to support people with a vision because I know what it is to have a vision and a dream and to be working on it and she is living proof that if you believe something and work towards what you believe in you can manifest that goal or dream into a reality.
be sure to follow me on instagram @Samorelove_saga and also be sure to Subscribe to Samore Love TV on Youtube.
"Stay Fabulous, Live Free & Soar Limitless" ~Samore Love

No comments:

Post a Comment