Saturday, October 5, 2013

#GRWM: Pasodoble Inspired | Hispanic Heritage Collab w/ MemeAthroughZ (+...

Today's video is a "get ready with me" the makeup tutorial is inspired by the Pasodoble which (literal meaning in Spanish: double-step) is a traditional couple's dance from Spain. It is danced to the type of music typically played in bullfights during the bullfighters' entrance to the ring (paseo) or during the passes (faena) just before the kill.
I love to learn about different cultures and I also am honored to share what I learn with all of you. So I learned that Hispanic Heritage month is September 15th til October 15th which a lot of people that I know were not even aware of. I was able to learn and share. hope you enjoy. xoxo
==================
❤️❤️Meme's Channel: www.Youtube.com/MemeAthroughz

No comments:

Post a Comment