Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Glamorous Holiday Curls| Natural Hair Collab w Ananijosie , Foxydoll78 &...

Hello all so it is the holiday season. From Thanksgiving all the way to the New Year we are all looking for styles for our hair especially if you are a newly naturalista. I remember youtube helped me so much when I first became fully natural because believe me I had no idea what to do next. I really hope that this video helps someone somewhere out there to get a fabulous hairstyle. I think this video can help you even if you are transitioning, fully natural or even if you are relaxed with a few modifications you too can achieve these  hairstyles. Thanks for watching and don't forget to subscribe to my channel and check out the other ladies as well. www. youtube.com/shortde86

No comments:

Post a Comment