Sunday, November 3, 2013

Samore's Trip To Puma's 124 Ink Tattoo Shop in Harlem, NYC

Hello all my AWESOME SamoreLoveBugz out there today I did as I said I would do. During my black in recaps on my 2nd Channel YT/SAMOREZWORLD I always say that I will go to either Black Ink Crew or I will try to go to 124 Ink and I kept my word. I went to check out Puma's new shop on November 1 2013. PUMA is the owner of IUFO clothing and also owner of Ink124. I really loved the lighting and the artwork that was on the walls. He had some pretty ladies handling the clients that came in and just seemed like the place could really get turnt up for nice events. Hopefully, next time I go there I will either be getting a tattoo done or I will be actually interviewing some of the folks that are on the show like Puma or Sassy. We shall see.

http://www.youtube.com/v/dv8vlAUi9zk?version=3&autohide=1&showinfo=1&feature=share&autohide=1&autoplay=1&attribution_tag=5eU6vOUhY_a3Aocn1FE7TA

No comments:

Post a Comment