Friday, September 6, 2013

6 Easy Back To School Mini Braid Hairstyles

Hey #SamoreLoveBugz I decided to do this video because I felt like it lol. Well actually since I have been on YouTube I never ever joined this trend of back to school videos but I decided to give it a shot. I had these mini braids that I had done and thought it would be perfect to show different hairstyles that could be worn while going to school. Although this is a hairstyle in itself why not give not a shot and spice it up a little bit? I hope you all like my styles these can be worn from elementary to college ages for all lengths and size braids or even twist. If you style your hair this way please feel free to tag me on Instagram  or Twitter with a photo. My instagram  and Twitter name is @samorelove_saga and I'm definitely looking forward to reposting or retweeting your photos. #BeEpic and #SoarLimitless

No comments:

Post a Comment