Monday, September 2, 2013

CARIBBEAN "SISTAS" UNITED: Get Ready With Me collab

As some of you may or may not know I am a Montserratian who lives in America. I can't say I was always proud of it because I didn't want to be different and I didn't want to be asked over and over again the name of where I was from because someone never heard of it or could not pronounce it. I never knew what it meant to be an immigrant until I got into my later years but that's a whole 'mother blog. My life has not been an easy one nope not at all but I have grown to love who I am and I embrace it with open arms. I can now shout "I AM MONTSERRATIAN AND PROUD" from the highest volcanic peak and truly mean what I am saying. It's the struggles from the person I was born into that has made me the strong West Indian woman I have become today. I had the pleasure of working with two jamaican women and a Guyanese woman on this project and I must say although we had a few hiccups during production I wouldn't change the experience for anything in the works. I love being a "Youtuber" as well because I have met tons of people although not all good or genuine tons of people nonetheless. I have been able to do collaborations and be seen by people all around the world which has been and will continue to be an amazing experience. Trust me when I tell yuh tings a go jus' get betta". As always you all be sure to "Stay Fabulous, Live Free and Soar Limitless" -Samore Love

No comments:

Post a Comment