Friday, September 6, 2013

Switch Your Eye Color Instantly

In this video I am showing how I look with different color contacts. I started wearing contacts when I was a teenager because I was often teased about  the big ugly red glasses tat were provided my Medicaid and if I wanted something better (like I have now) it would cost. Growing up not being wealthy you have to learn to try different things experiment  and just be creative and I was just that. I mainly wear color contacts not just because I can switch up my appearance without the commitment of surgery but also because I have never had an issue with this brand. I can say I have tried another brand in clear and my eyes became infected and caused me to say I'm sticking with this brand. I didn't even want to give it an extra shot. Be sure to check out the above video and subscribe to my youtube channel because I have a tons more of these and other types of videos in the works. www.youtube.com/shortyde86 . #beepic #SoarLimitless "Stay Fabulous, Live Free & Soar Limitless" -Samore Love

No comments:

Post a Comment