Saturday, September 7, 2013

Samore Love Vlog: Labor Day Parade 2013 HD Footage

Hey all my name is Samore Love this video right here is my day from beginning to end of the Labor Day Parade. I love love love this day because people that are west Indian from all around the world come together and have a good time. We listen to familiar music, smell familiar food and here familiar accents as well. As you can see it was raining on our parade literally but we did not allow that to deter us from having a good time. It is full of vibrant colors and people. I really want to play mas next year and will begin working on that very soon. So when you see me with my lickle outfit on nex' year be sure to come check me. lol I was representing Montserrat in this video and my earring were custom made by another youtuber. www.youtube.com/tonidaley80 she does such a good job with all that she does. I love showing support to my fellow youtubers and she is so dedicated to pleasing others and best of all I learned she is a pisces just like me

No comments:

Post a Comment